The Art Table Studio is a mobile arts studio for children, adults and educators, based in Forest Hills, Queens, NY! WE BELIEVE that Critical inquiry through the arts is very important.
WE ALSO BELIEVE that Art is totally about having fun, being silly, technical, making oops, sharing, collaborating, community-social development, being mobile, face-to-face, principles and elements.
Why do we LOVE what we do?
- Because we LOVE engaging all learners (PreK - High School) with open-ended experiential art projects that develop their curiosity and creative in/interdependence!
- Because we LOVE modeling how respect the creative voice of others through mini critiques and celebrations!
- Because we LOVE to support emerging artists through portfolio building and review in order to prepare them for a career within the Arts, as a Start-up Tech, Math & Sciences or as an Entrepreneur!
- Because we've been there in the schools, as teachers and WE LOVE OUR TEACHERS and love reaching back to support school curricula, through the vertical alignment of arts integration with Math, Science, History, Technology and creating meaningful/measurable professional development workshops
In-School Arts Partnership 2017-18 Challenge: (A Win-Win for All!)
This year, our studio would like to serve at least 500 students within NYC Public Schools & community organizations through arts education and integration by July 1, 2018! We would love the opportunity to SUPPORT YOUR SCHOOL TEAM and curricula with creative arts integration projects within core subject areas! We implement the Challenge in 3 simple steps:
1. Review 2. Collaborate 3. Integrate